We have a full weekend of weddings. Saturday we are doing an outdoor extravaganza at the boat house. It is going to be really pretty. Today, we drew a lovely diagram of how the set up is going to go. I think after a good 10 minutes we had Meagan in a kayak, me drowning in the "pond" while Anthony stood at the top of the steps, robe billowing in the wind, as the preacher. Oh, and please if all else fails do not forget the SEA FOAM green pillars! That aside, the wedding should be great... don't mind me drowning with the rats.
Sunday we are back at a New Leaf with the restaurant I keep mentioning catering the wedding. I pray that all hell does not break loose again with the serving staff, I don't want to go through that again. Praise the good gods above for buffet service. They are using fun colored linens so I am excited about that, I love love love when we get to use bright colors. I am sure it will go well, and if not then it will make for a great blog entry at the very least.
Can I please just take a moment to reflect on Harry Potter last night. Ugh. All of that time spent waiting in anticipation for god knows.... a year or two... for THAT! I am so unhappy. It was alright I guess, but it did not do any justice for my high expectations. It was fun though, as usual, to see the psychotic fans dressed up as the characters. I personally enjoyed punk rocker Harry...but I would. I also equally enjoyed the random man with the stuffed owl who would occasionally raise it above his seat and hoot. I guess the movie really wasn't so bad, and I am grateful for those sitting by me who created such engaging conversation...OU kids are never dull. Thank you Matt, for the relationship counseling haha.
In other news, Chicago is currently auditioning for the Real Housewives of Chicago. This is my true dream of course... unfortunately I do not have a house... nor a husband... but there is always room for the crazy single one. I could totally fill that void for them, I will keep you posted.
Lessons 823- 827...
1. Anthony has eyes and ears, all over this city. Naturally
2. Black eyed peas sings I got a feeling. Really!? Yes.
3. Anthony becomes an old man tomorrow...
4. I do everything far to fast... including reaching in the bag to grab my chipotle, Sorry Meagan.
5. Call at 2:30, means call at 2: 30. Not 2:13, and certainly not 3:07. Oyy
...We (or maybe it's just me) are currently looking for an appropriate name to name our trio. Since they stifled my creativity today, by bringing me down... I would appreciate your suggestions. I know you're reading!!!
overrr and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment