So I am home. For a quick trip, all in the name of my 21 year old big girl ID. I took the megabus. That was miserable, I got the "oh shit were over booked and need a last minute replacement bus" bus, and it was crammed to the max with smelly unpleasant people who I did not want to be stuck with for the miserable 4 and a half hour drive. Anyway, I survived (barely) and awoke eagerly this morning to get my new glasses and go get my ID. It's beautiful and everything I have been waiting for and more. Sorry Allie, our time is almost over together, it's be real. Tomorrow I don't have much planned, it reminds me why I never visit or come home. I am spending most of my time trying to find a theme for Lindsay's birthday shuffle, and hey! while I am typing this another fantastic idea has struck me ( i hope your reading, i know you are!!) A SNUGGIE shuffle!! ha.
Today was a real blast from the past, a good friend from high school showed up today (he is in the air force stationed in Italy). And It was good to catch up. I really am starting to feel old, I mean it had literally been years since I have seen the boy. Crazy how time flies.
So, really nothing to exciting. I have a pretty lax week but the BEST WEEKEND coming up. Get ready for some actual riveting updates from me in the near future.
Lessons from today:
1. I still do not have any desire to move home after graduation, no matter what
2. it costs 24 dollars to get a new ID boo. Im poor.
3. I actually am very poor.
4. .....really poor.
24 days until my bday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment