Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break, essentially just a waiting period.

So it's spring break. Wooo Party... right? Jetting off to Panama City Beach, Las Vegas, and Cruisin' in the Caribbean...no. I set off into the sunset in my busted up '92 dodge avenger, so I could take in the sights of the vast cornfields of Findlay Ohio. However, I will make it through.

By passing up a breath taking spring break I will instead be here saving money, money that I will desperately need while embarking on my journey to the city this summer. However, it's day one and just out of pure boredom I have spend nearly $90... TODAY. Wal*mart, American Eagle, Subway, and a on a few other mundane tasks. Unfortunate, I know. 

I suppose one productive thing has come of this couch sitting pointless spending marathon of a day. I have decided that I have Six main goals I would like to have accomplished BEFORE June 14th, my day of departure...

1. Loose 15 pounds
2. Have $1,000 set aside for Chicago spending alone
3. Have my moving in and out/ sub leaser issues all settled
4. Have my laptop fully ready to go and music, picture, and software all set.
5. A successful class schedule, which involves early exams, scheduled for Fall, Internship paperwork completed for summer quarter
6. Have my UPC work organized and ready to work on throughout the summer

... look for my goals while in chicago to come in the future... here is a shallow and superficial attempt at what I would like to do thus far.

1. OPRAH OPRAH OPRAH 
2. Take Tap Classes
3. See a great concert
4. Have a GREAT time with my internship, and learn so so much (but this is a given i hope)
5. Consume Jamba Juice Every single day 
6. Buy something designer and expensive to brag about :) 

...see why I need the $1,000 pot to start... yikes!

AH, I can't wait, but for now. The leather Couch in my living room awaits...

Stay Tuned


2 comments:

  1. I am slightly hurt that in your 6 main goals of chicago, Hang out with my BFF JOSH is not one of them!!

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. and by 6 I really mean just one 1.


    HANG OUT WITH JOSH :) woooo

    ReplyDelete