Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Post!

Well, i am finally accepted as an intern for Liven it Up Events in Chicago!! This is going to be so exciting. I am going to be working a variety of events this summer, several weddings but also special event expos and home themed parties, something that this company specializes in. 

I am going to be the assistant to the CEO of the company and really get to learn the ins and outs of the business. I Cant wait. I will be posting frequently to keep everyone updated with what is going on. I can't wait to share all of my crazy stories with you all. Many of you are familiar with my stories of what i can get in to just in Athens, JUST WAIT, I am sure they can only get better here in the Windy City.

Here I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment