I am declaring myself a business traveler so its only fair to share my travels. I have to say that while sitting in the airport I am overcome by the amount of people who are in the same position as I, but look stressed, annoyed, and overly entitled. I will never be burdened my my work travel, I mean after all, these are experiences I will never have on my own. How often can I stay at the FontaineBleau resort and drop 325.00 a night? Never.
Anyway, as I steer my blog towards the travel recap I want it to be perhaps I need to focus on my experience and not on the apparently passe theme of "appreciation" for travel these days.
The hotel was obviously beautiful and very very large. As soon as I got there I parked it in the hotel lobby bar hoping to run into the likes of Kim Kardashian or maybe Gaga, you know, recovering from cancelling her tour by drinking whiskey on South beach? Not so much, but it was still a worth while experience. I have never seen such high heels and outfits 100% composed of sequins, clearly, my type of town. Here is where the catch comes, I was here for a board meeting so my socializing came to an abrupt halt for the duration of the trip. I can vouch for their catering and outlets. Super tasty. But please make sure you have room on your CC because this will come at a premium.
Luckily, my last day before my flight I got to take the trek out to the beach. BEAUTIFUL. See below.
I was the first out to the beach as the sun was coming up. I can only hope to be back here someday to really soak up the sun. There are somethings you just cant pass up, so if I got a little sun burnt before It was time to head to the airport so be it. Everyone needs to come here and soak up the sun, but maybe the courtyard by Marriott down the road is more in your realm.
Many adventures await up so stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment